Set up your satellite dish with our Install Kit featuring all the equipment and instructions you'll need to do the job.
order a Install Kit for only $34.99 by contacting Shaw Direct at 1.888.554.7827.
Everything you need to get set up
It's so simple you can do it yourself. The Install Kit contains all the hardware and instructions you'll need to install your satellite dish, making the set-up and hook-up process as easy as possible.
The kit includes the following components:
- 1 pc, 10ft long, #12 ground wire
- 2 pcs, 40ft long, RG6 coax cable (black, 2.2 GHz). Snap and seal connectors attached at each end. Each compatible for 2.2 GHz, (4 total)
- 1 pc, 10 ft long, RG6 coax cable (black, 2.2 GHz). Snap and seal connectors attached at each end. Each compatible for 2.2 GHz, (2 total)
- 1 wall plate. F81 connector built into place must be swept to 2.2 GHz
- 1 coax cable grounding block. Connector built in must be swept to 2.2 GHz
- 1 tube, clear silicone
- 5 cable "zip" ties
- 6 quarter inch lag screws (2 inches in length)
- 1 compass
- 1 grounding block
- 20 cable clips with screws
- 1 silicone "funnel"
Check out our SF 100 Sat Finder which lets you easily tune your satellite dish for the best reception.
NOTE: There is no warranty on the purchase of a Install Kit.